Energy Star Portfolio Manager Guide
We give you step-by-step instructions on how to enter and submit your building’s utility performance.
What to know
The purpose of this 50-page guide is to give you step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Enter your building's utility performance
- Submit your building’s utility performance
Table of contents
- What is energy benchmarking?
- What you need to get started
- Step 1: Setting up your Energy Star Portfolio Manager account
- Step 2: Setting up your Xcel Energy Benchmarking Services account
- Step 3: Setting up your Energy Data Portal account with CenterPoint Energy
- Step 4: Entering water meter data
- Step 5: Reporting your data to the City
- Appendix A: setting up and entering your District Energy meter data
- Appendix B: setting up your solar meter