Request a proclamation
The Office of Mayor Jacob Frey will issue proclamations to:
- Recognize the importance of a community event
- Recognize significant achievements by community members and organizations
- Raise awareness on an important issue impacting the City
- Acknowledge the City’s role in a significant event or achievement
- Highlight major local or national milestones
The Mayor’s Office reserves the right to deny any proclamation request, or revise suggested text.
Events or organizations must have a direct relationship to the City of Minneapolis. Proclamations are not renewed annually.
We ask for a minimum of 10 business days to complete your request.