Minneapolis gets a total of $271 million through the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund.
- This is a section of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA).
- The money comes in two installments.
- The first installment came in May 2021.
- The second installment comes in May 2022.
- We can use it to cover costs incurred between March 3, 2021, and December 24, 2024.
We plan to use this money to focus on:
- Economic rebuilding
- Public Safety
- Public Health
The first round of revenue replacement and program spending was approved in July 2021. The total amount is $102 million.