City Council

Ward 5 - Blong Yang

350 S. 5th St., Room 307
Minneapolis, MN 55415
(612) 673-2205
Contact Ward 5

Reporting a Problem Property

A problem property can be a business, privately-owned home, or rental property that requires ongoing attention from housing and fire inspectors, police officers, or other government agencies for complaints that range from criminal activity to chronic disrepair. These properties fracture neighborhoods, harm quality of life, and drain City resources. We've created a guideline or quick process to explain how problem properties are dealt with. We encourage you to make your referrals to the City and our office.  Learn more about how the City handles problem properties.




Last updated Mar 3, 2017



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32