Ward 1 has a vibrant collection of neighborhoods in Northeast and Southeast Minneapolis that have an eclectic mix of residential neighborhoods, parks, industrial areas and commercial districts. It is home to involved neighborhood groups, a thriving arts community, and a variety of small and large businesses.
The ten neighborhoods in Ward 1 include Audubon Park, Columbia Park, Como, Holland, Logan Park, Marshall Terrace, Mid-City Industrial, Northeast Park, Waite Park and Windom Park. See Ward 1 neighborhoods map.
Distinguishing Features of the First Ward
- City's Highest Geographic Elevation
- Northeast Minneapolis Arts District
- Northeast Public Library
- Central Avenue
- Columbia Park Golf Course
- Art-A-Whirl, Hotdish Revolution, Northeast Parade
- Hollywood Theater
- Firefighters Hall & Museum
- Polish American Library
- Islamic Cultural Community Center
- Historic Shoreham Yards Roundhouse
- City’s Best Snow Sledding Hill
To schedule an appointment with Kevin, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated Jul 16, 2012