Policy Index > Travel Policy & Procedures

Per Diem Rates and Foreign Currency Calculations

Mileage forms are available on the CityTalk Forms webpage

Travel in the Continental United States

Travel to non-contiguous US properties (incl. Alaska and Hawaii) and Foreign Travel

Foreign Currency Calculation
Before completing the travel expense report, a conversion must be made to US currency for all reimbursements requested that were not paid using a credit card. Use the Currency Converter and the interbank rate with 0 percent increase to calculate the appropriate dollar amount.

Last updated Feb 7, 2017