Logging On to the Network
Before accessing the City enterprise network, all users shall respond to a log on prompt agreeing to allow the City access to all the electronic communication of the user.
How to log on
- Turn on the computer by pressing the power button.
- When prompted, press the Ctrl, Alt and Delete keys simultaneously.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields. (See password security requirements.)
- Click on "OK".
- When the notification prompt appears, read the text.
- By clicking "OK", you will be logged on to the enterprise network.
If you do not click on "OK" you will not be logged on to the network!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Users are responsible for reading and understanding the notification text that displays during the log on process.
- Users are responsible for creating passwords that meet the security criteria established by the City’s information technology department.
- The City’s information technology department is responsible for identifying and communicating password security requirements.
Last updated Feb. 27, 2013