Completed by department HRIS Representative to request an adjustment in an employee’s HRIS dates or hours for a variety of reasons. Most commonly used for adjustments due to unpaid leaves of absence in excess of one payroll period, or special agreements. These adjustments are entered into HRIS by HR/HRIS Records Division staff after verification has been made.
Changes to the following may be requested:
- Hire Date
- Rehire Date
- Termination Date
- Company Seniority Date
- Service Date (Benefits Date)
- Longevity Date (for longevity pay)
- Leave Accrual Date (for vacation accrual rate)
- Sick Leave Usage or Balance
- Vacation Leave Usage or Balance
- Compensatory Time Usage or Balance
Need to complete Employee ID, Name, Submitted by (Name, Phone & Date) and Approved by Name, Signature & Date), and only those items that need changing.
Distribution: Original to Human Resources HRIS/Records Division; copy retained by department.
Last updated Oct. 21, 2011