Request for Hours or Date Adjustments

Completed by department HRIS Representative to request an adjustment in an employee’s HRIS dates or hours for a variety of reasons. Most commonly used for adjustments due to unpaid leaves of absence in excess of one payroll period, or special agreements. These adjustments are entered into HRIS by HR/HRIS Records Division staff after verification has been made.

Changes to the following may be requested:

Need to complete Employee ID, Name, Submitted by (Name, Phone & Date) and Approved by Name, Signature & Date), and only those items that need changing.

Distribution: Original to Human Resources HRIS/Records Division; copy retained by department.

Last updated Oct 21, 2011



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo