Report Parking Ramp/Lot Issues
Did you have an issue at a Minneapolis parking facility? Report issues online using the form linked below and a customer service agent will address your concern.
- Minneapolis Municipal Parking System has 17 parking ramps and 7 lots. Check the parking facilities map to be sure that the facility you had an issue with is run by the City.
- This form is not for reporting issues at privately-owned parking facilities. Please contact the management at the privately-owned parking facility or the police if there was a criminal incident.
- This form is not for reporting criminal incidents. Visit the Minneapolis Police website to learn how to report a crime or incident.
- Questions with an asterisk (*) are required.
- You must provide an email address.
- When you submit the form, you will receive an email confirming your request.
- The email will have the case number and an expected completion date for your request.
- Service Level Goal: This issue may take 5 days to resolve.
- Resolution: We will work with you to resolve the issue. We will contact the appropriate City Departments, or other agencies if necessary.
Last updated May 18, 2015