Public Works

Parking Services

Disability Parking

Disability parking services are handled by:

Traffic & Parking Services
300 Border Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55405

Traffic & Parking Services does not issue Disability License Plates or Disability Certificates (Hanging Tags).

Applications for Disability License Plates or a Disability Certificate can be found anywhere you purchase license plates or get your Drivers License renewed. Visit a Hennepin County Service Center or call (612) 348-8240 for a location near you.

More information and application forms can be found online at Minnesota Department of Public Safety or by calling (651) 296-6911 (8:00 AM – 4:30 PM).

If you do not have Disability License Plates or a Disability Certificate, you must obtain one before applying for a Disability Parking Zone or Transfer Zone.

Last updated Apr 26, 2012