Off-Street: Parking Ramps & Lots
Minneapolis Municipal Parking System has 16 parking ramps and 7 lots conveniently located in the warehouse, entertainment and business districts.
- Off-Street: Parking Ramps & Lots - view a list of ramps and lots and basic fee information.
- MPLS Parking: Off-Street Parking - use the interactive map to see a ramp location and details
On-Street: Parking Meters
The City of Minneapolis operates approximately 8,000 meter spaces throughout the city.
- On-Street: Parking Meters - learn about meter restrictions and rates, how to use a pay station and make note of the days when metered parking is not enforced.
- MPLS Parking: On-Street Parking - use the interactive meter map or to download the MPLS Parking app.
Impound Lot / Towed Vehicles
Vehicles towed in Minneapolis are taken to the Minneapolis Municipal Impound Lot.
- Impound Lot - use the online vehicle search to locate your vehicle and learn the reasons vehicles are towed.
- Releasing Your Vehicle - learn the requirements, fees, and process for having your towed vehicle released.
There are special considerations for those with disabilities and for those residents or businesses located where parking is difficult.
- Critical Parking Permits - learn about the eligibility requirements, the application process, costs, and more.
- Disability / Alternative Parking - learn where parking is available, how to apply, and more.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Here is more useful information.
- Report a Problem - learn about the required information and process for reporting a ramp, lot, meter, parking violation, or abandoned vehicle.
- Other Parking Information - learn about the 10 ways to avoid a ticket, game day parking, car sharing policies and other announcements.
Last updated Jan 12, 2018