Public meetings set to seek input on Minneapolis Bicycle Master Plan
The City of Minneapolis is seeking comments on it draft Bicycle Master Plan, which establishes goals, objectives, and benchmarks to improve safety and mobility for bicyclists and also increase the number of trips taken by bicycle. The draft plan details policies and practices around bicycling in Minneapolis, and includes an update to the 2001 Bicycle Master Plan Map.
Five public meetings will be held to gather public input and answer questions. The meeting times and places are as follows:
- Monday, Aug. 30, Edison High School Auditorium, 700 22nd Ave. NE, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 1, Roosevelt High School Auditorium, 4029 28th Ave. S, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 8, Washburn High School Auditorium, 201 W 49th St., 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 13, Minneapolis Central Library, Pohlad Hall Auditorium, 300 Nicollet Mall, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 15, University of Minnesota Urban Research and Outreach/Engagement Center, 2001 Plymouth Ave. N, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
The comment period for the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aug. 20, 2010
Published Aug. 20, 2010