Two-part retirement seminar offered
Human Resources is offering a free two-part seminar to help participants prepare for retirement by offering information on retirement benefits, health insurance and financial management.
The first session, which is set for Wednesday, Oct. 12 from 8 a.m. to noon, will cover:
- PERA coordinated pension benefits.
- Medicare and insurance options for individuals over age 65.
- HRA/VEBA and health care continuation for employees retiring before they turn 65.
The second session, which is set for Tuesday, Oct. 18 from 8 a.m. to noon will cover:
- Social Security – when and how to sign up.
- Deferred Compensation.
- Financial planning and budgeting.
Both sessions will be held in room 101, City of Lakes building, 309 2nd Ave. S.
Enrollment is limited, so be sure to sign up promptly. To enroll, log onto HRIS and then go to Learning Management. Spouses/partners are welcome to attend. Please notify Sue Dufloth at (612) 673-2095 or email@example.com if you wish to reserve a seat for your spouse/partner.
Sept. 14, 2011
Published Sep. 14, 2011