Printer toner cartridges offered to interested departments

Human Resources has a few toner cartridges for printers they no longer use, and they are making these cartridges available to other departments for City use.

If your department can use any of these cartridges, have a supervisor contact Darcie Bisset, Human Resources, at extension 3997 or [email protected]. Cartridges are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

HP C4127X 1 ea.

HP Q6001A 2 ea.

HP Q6002A 1 ea.

HP Q6003A 1 ea.

HP Q4191A 2 ea.

HP Q2670A 1 ea.

HP Q2672A 1 ea.

HP Q2673A 1 ea.

Aug. 3, 2011

Published Aug 3, 2011



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo