Get to know Health Department Commissioner Gretchen Musicant

Q. What’s something interesting most people don’t know about your office?
A. Coloring pencils, doodling paper and stress relieving toys are the centerpieces of the conference table in my office.

Q. What do you look forward to doing in Minneapolis in the summer?
A. Shopping at the farmers market for the latest produce, leaving my car in the garage and walking and biking everywhere on the weekend, and eating out on a nearby restaurant’s patio.

Q. What music are you listening to lately?
A. I recently bought a new turntable so I am listening to all the records that I have kept from my teen and young adult years.

Published Apr 2, 2014



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo