Supervisors: learn how to manage family medical leaves
Supervisors will learn skills, tools and resources to manage difficult Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) cases in a 2.5-hour course hosted by Human Resources Thursday, Feb. 27.
The course uses real-life situations that make managing FMLA leaves difficult and allows supervisors to interact with other supervisors in similar situations. It also shows supervisors how to manage their business while employees are on leave.
Course: Tools for Managing FMLA Leaves
When: 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27.
Where: Room 101, City of Lakes Building, 309 Second Ave. S.
To enroll in the class, login to HRIS then:
- Click “Learning and Development.”
- Click “Search Catalog” on the left.
- Type the key word “FMLA” in the “Search the Catalog” text box and hit “Enter.”
- Click on the course title “Tools for Managing FMLA Leaves.”
- Click “Enroll.”
- 6. Click “Submit Enrollment.”
Published Feb 19, 2014