Do you have a success story you’d be willing to share?
In preparation for the 2014 My Health Rewards program, organizers are looking for folks who would be willing to share their wellness program success stories with other employees.
Hearing real life experiences gained from participating in the wellness program can help other people better understand the program’s benefits and make the decision to participate. That participation can lead to better health for participants and help more employees qualify for lower health insurance premium in 2015.
Program organizers are looking for personal success stories about participation in:
- Personal health coaching. (Did your coach help you overcome an obstacle or achieve a goal?)
- FitChoices (Did this incentive program boost your workout regime?)
- Biometric screening. (Did this routine screening alert you to an issue you might not have otherwise known about?)
- Smoking cessation. (Did your participation enable you to quit smoking?)
- Running program. (Did your participation boost your miles or help you qualify for a race?)
- Do you have another experience or success thanks to your participation in Medica’s My Health Rewards Program?
If you’d be willing to share your successful experience and encourage your coworkers to take advantage of the wellness program, please contact Amy Friedman, Human Resources, at email@example.com or 673-2592.
Published Jan 8, 2014