Your 2017 utility bill
With your Minneapolis utilities, you get efficient, high quality services for a great value. Your tap water is clean and safe and has won taste tests against bottled water. Your garbage and recycling pickup comes with extras; for instance, Minneapolis collects electronics, appliances, mattresses and organics.
You might not be aware of how much is underground, but the City is constantly maintaining and improving more than 1,300 miles of systems that help control flooding and manage more than 60 million gallons of wastewater a day.
Your tap water is a great value and a valuable resource. Find out ways to conserve this resource and save money on your utility bill.
Find your 2017 utility rates at www.minneapolismn.gov/utilitybilling or call 311.
If you have questions about your utility bill, call 311.
Sign up to get your utility bill online
Once you sign up, you won’t get your paper bill in the mail anymore; you will get an email showing you how to see your bill online.
Options to pay your utility bill
Sign up to pay your bill automatically. Save time and postage and avoid late payments by paying automatically from your checking account, savings account or credit card. Automatic payment is a safe and convenient way to pay your monthly utility bill.
Find more information at 612-673-1114 or www.minneapolismn.gov/utilitybilling.
Other payment options:
- Your bank: Use your bank’s online bill paying service to pay your City of Minneapolis utility bill.
- Pay online: Visit www.minneapolismn.gov/utilitybilling anytime to pay by credit card or check.
- Pay by telephone anytime with a credit card or check at 612-673-1114.
- Mail payments to Minneapolis Finance Department, PO Box 77028, Minneapolis MN 55480-7728.
- Pay in person 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday (except national holidays) at Room 200, Public Service Center, 250 S. Fourth St.
24 hours a day, you can visit www.minneapolismn.gov/utilitybilling for:
- Account billing.
- Payment and use history.
- Requesting service.
- And more.
Published Jan 10, 2017