Want to report disruptive fireworks? You can do it online

This Independence Day, many folks are lighting fireworks in Minneapolis neighborhoods. If you're lighting fireworks, it's important to play it safe and be considerate of your neighobors. If you would like to complain of excessive or disruptive fireworks in your area, instead of calling 311, you can file a complaint online. Please note that this complaint will be reviewed but that no police squad will be dispatched.

What’s legal, what’s not

It’s also important to know what’s legal and what’s not when setting off fireworks in Minneapolis:

Fireworks safety tips

Published Jul 2, 2013



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo