Updates for neighborhoods:
- NCR proposes Neighborhood Relief Fund (2/4)
- Public meetings set to gather input on Community Innovation Fund (1/28/14)
- NCR announces new Neighborhood Specialist Michelle Chavez (11/8/13)
- City Council approves Preparation and Processing of Neighborhood Priority Plans and Changing Approved Neighborhood Action Plans policies (7/19/13)
Neighborhood Programs details:
- Find out more about the Community Participation Program (CPP) and the Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP).
- Read our most recent Neighborhood Programs Report.
- See Neighborhood Stories and a calendar of community events.
- Learn more about Minneapolis neighborhoods – including how to contact the neighborhood organization.
- Don't know your neighborhood? See Minneapolis PropertyInfo.
Access additional CPP and NRP information here:
The City of Minneapolis invites and encourages participation by every resident to each program, service and event within our city. Should you require an accommodation in order for you to fully participate, or should you require this document in a different format, please let us know by contacting 612-673-3737.
Last updated Feb. 4, 2014