Updates for neighborhoods:
- Proposed revision to Phase II NRP allocations for University and Sumner Glenwood neighborhoods (7/25/14)
- Proposed Neighborhood Relief Fund forwarded to City Council for final approval (updated 6/17/14)
- 45 review and comment period: Community Innovation Fund draft guidelines (6/17/14)
- NCR Secures New Pooled Directors and Officer’s Policy for Neighborhood Organizations (updated 5/27/14)
Neighborhood Programs details:
- Find out more about the Community Participation Program (CPP) and the Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP).
- Review approved Neighborhood Priority Plans.
- Read our most recent Neighborhood Programs Report.
- See Neighborhood Stories and a calendar of community events.
- Learn about general liability insurance carried by neighborhood organizations.
- View NCR staff neighborhood assignments.
- Learn more about Minneapolis neighborhoods – including how to contact the neighborhood organization.
- Don't know your neighborhood? Enter your address to find it at Minneapolis PropertyInfo.
Access additional CPP and NRP information here:
The City of Minneapolis invites and encourages participation by every resident to each program, service and event within our city. Should you require an accommodation in order for you to fully participate, or should you require this document in a different format, please let us know by contacting 612-673-3737.
Last updated Jul 30, 2014