- 2016 Community Participation Program Annual Reports due by March 31 (2/24)
- City Council restores frozen NRP funds (2/14)
- Neighborhood Boards Diversity Report (11/28/16)
- Neighborhood Programs 2015 Annual Report (11/28/16)
- 2017-2019 Community Participation Program guidelines, application materials (8/18/16)
- City Council adopts Policy for Expenditure of NRP Funds (12/8/15)
Neighborhood Programs details
- Read Neighborhoods 101 and learn more about the role of neighborhood organizations in Minneapolis. (A PDF is also available).
- Find out more about the Community Participation Program (CPP) and the Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP).
- Review approved Neighborhood Priority Plans.
- See Neighborhood Stories and a calendar of community events.
- View NCR staff neighborhood assignments (map) (list) (updated 6/28/16)
- Learn more about each Minneapolis neighborhood – including how to contact the neighborhood organization.
- Don't know your neighborhood? Enter your address to find it at Minneapolis PropertyInfo.
Access additional CPP and NRP information here:
The City of Minneapolis invites and encourages participation by every resident to each program, service and event within our city. Should you require an accommodation in order for you to fully participate, or should you require this document in a different format, please let us know by contacting 612-673-3737.
Last updated Jul 20, 2017