Listed below are applications for new licenses, changes in your current license, and temporary permits for charitable organizations. Before you begin, it may be helpful to see our instructions on how to apply for an alcohol license.
On-sale and off-sale licenses
Changes to your current license
- Amending Your Business Plan
- Corporate Stock Purchase
- Entertainment: Downgrade, Upgrade
- Expanding Your Premises: This includes adding a sidewalk café or outdoor patio.
- Internal Transfer of Shares: Liquor or Beer, Wine
- New Corporate Officer
- New Manager
- New Shareholder: On-Sale Liquor or Beer, Off Sale Liquor, or Wine
- Upgrading your License Type (Wine to Liquor, for example)
- Temporary Expansion of License: Apply for a permit to:
1. operate an area next to your licensed premises and/or
2. add entertainment and/or
3. operate later than your regular hours. Example: Oktoberfest with live band and dancing in the parking lot.
Temporary permits for charitable, religious and non-profit organizations
Last updated Jul 15, 2019