No auctions are currently scheduled for June 2017. Please check back for notice of future auctions.
Within 72 hours, the City mails a notice to the registered owner of the vehicle. If the vehicle is not picked up within 15 days of the notice, it may be sold at auction.
Why did it get towed?
Vehicles are towed for many reasons, including:
- illegally parking or blocking traffic
- by police orders (e.g. it's in an accident, stolen, or involved in a crime)
- violating snow emergency rules
- blocking street sweeping, seal coating, or street maintenance
- if it's abandoned
- if it poses a danger to public safety
Avoid Being Towed
Reduce the possibility of your car being towed:
- Follow permanent and temporary street signs carefully
- Be sure to adhere to parking meter rates and restrictions
- Learn the rules about parking during a Snow Emergency
Last updated Jun 1, 2017