Benefits at the City of Minneapolis
Contact the HR Service Center
|The new HR Service Center provides quick and easy access to human resources services.|
Use the convenient shortcut on your desktop or go directly to Service Now to:
- Find answers to frequently asked questions
- Browse the knowledge library for helpful articles
- Contact the City of MInneapolis Human Resources Department by submitting a request
- View your past and present inquiries
To reach Human Resources by phone you can call 612-673-2282 and follow the prompts for assistance.
Read this User Guide for more information about using the system.
If you are a Park Board employee, a retiree or a City employee not using a City issued computer, you can access the Service Center directly.
Health and Wellness
The City of Minneapolis has a City-wide wellness program for all employees.
- Desk Yogi Subscription - Sign up for state of the art videos topics including yoga, fitness, mindfulness, meditation and stress reduction and more.
- 2019 Wellness Points Program - Get engaged in your health and start earning points for gift cards and a discount on your 2020 health insurance premiums with the employee wellness program through My Health Rewards by Medica.
- 2019 Health and Wellness Classes - See the classes that are available for points in the wellness program. We continue to add classes so if you don't see anything of interest, check back!
Ongoing Programs and Resources
- Discounted health club memberships
- Reimbursement for regular health club attendance
- Medica Optum Health Employee Assistance Program
- Showers, lockers, and bicycle racks
- List of lactation rooms
- Desk Yogi subscription
For Your Information
- Meet with the City's Representative on the Deferred Compensation Plan
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Continuation of Coverage Rights
Last updated Feb 12, 2019