Are you a homeowner facing foreclosure? Here’s what you can do:
- If you or someone you know in Minneapolis is having trouble making mortgage payments, we can help: CALL 311 .
- Before you purchase or refinance a home, learn about mortgages and how to avoid risky ones, call the MN Home Ownership Center at (651) 659-9336.
- Find out what your rights are if you are struggling with mortgage payments or facing foreclosure.
- Find out what your rights are if your landlord loses the building you reside in.
- Habitat for Humanity Mortgage Foreclosure Prevention Services
- Home Ownership Center
- Don’t Borrow Trouble Minnesota
- Foreclosure Prevention Workshops
Updated July 19, 2010
Last updated Dec 15, 2011