Request For Proposals (RFP)
The City of Minneapolis occasionally posts Request for Proposal (RFP) for professional and other services on this website. The Request for Proposal process is coordinated by the department in need of the services. Linked below are RFP that are currently open for proposals. Please review the RFP carefully before preparing proposals.
Documents below require the free Acrobat Reader.
Requests for Proposals
- Addendum 1 - RFP Questions and Answers
- Proposals due by October 19, 2018 at 4:00PM
Finance and Property Services
Request for Proposals: Concessionaire/Retail Master Lessee for the New Minneapolis Public Service Building
- Proposals due by November 1, 2018 at 4:00PM
- Proposals due by November 5, 2018 at 4:00PM
Request for Proposals: Yard Waste, Organics, Fall Bunched Leaves and Standard Street Sweepings Processing and Disposal Services
- Proposals due by November 9, 2018 at 4:00PM
- Attachment F - Preliminary Design Report
- Proposals due by November 21, 2018 at 12:00PM
Last updated Oct 18, 2018