Listed below are some of the informal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The link below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only the Bid Notice will be on this site. The Bid Notice will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid package can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addenda to the bid.
Learn more about the Informal Bid Process (bids under $100,000, not sealed).
City of Minneapolis implemented a Target Market Program for small businesses. If you are a small business that fits the program criteria listed, please enroll in the program. Opportunities made available (purchases under $100,000) to Target Market Program businesses are not posted here - Those opportunities are directly communicated by Procurement to the program participants.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader
March 6th through March 10th , 2017
None at this time
March 13th through March 17th , 2017
None at this time
March 20th through March 24th , 2017
March 27th through March 31st , 2017
April 3rd through April 7th , 2017
April 10th through April 14th, 2017
- DS032917; Bids For Upton Avenue South Bridge Project
- DS040717; Bids For Neonicotinoid Free Plants in 4" Plugs
April 17th through 21st, 2017
- TR033017; Bids For Circular Corrugated Steel Excavation Shield
- TR040517; Bids For Polyvinyl Chloride Pipe and Related Accessories
- DS041017; Bids For Irrigation System Blow-Outs and Winterization Services
- DS041117; Bids For Maintenance and Repair of Watertronics Irrigation Pump Stations
April 24th through April 28th, 2017
May 1st through May 5th, 2017
- DH042017; Bids For Pierce OEM Fire Apparatus Parts and Service
- DS042417; Bids For Curing Compound, Joint Sealer and Joint Filler
- DS042517; Bids For Ready Mix Concrete Placing Equipment with Operator
May 8th through May 12th, 2017
- None at this time
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Bid Notice accessed in the above links.
Last updated Apr 25, 2017