Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
FORMAL BIDS (Official Publications)
March 30th through April 3rd, 2015
April 6th through April 10th, 2015
April 13th through April 17th, 2015
- OP 8095; Bids for Hiawatha HVAC Equipment Installation Project
- OP 8096; Bids for Liquid Chlorine
- OP 8097; Bids for 2015 Kubota RTV-X900W-T Utility Vehicles
- OP 8099; Bids for Construction of the 7th Street / TH 94 Ramp S.P. 2781-462
- OP 8100; Bids for Soils, Seeds, Fertilizers and Plant Protectants
- OP 8102; Re-Bid for Used Gomaco 2006-2012 GT6300 Trimmer Slip Form Paver
April 20th through April 24th, 2015
- OP 8094; Bids for Minneapolis Convention Center Public Space Painting Project
- OP 8101; Bids for Columbia Picnic Shelter Rehabilitation
- OP 8103; Bids for Streetscape Maintenance Services
- OP 8104; Bids for Installation of Durable Pavement Markings
- OP 8106; Bids for Minneapolis Convention Center Auditorium Audio System Upgrade
- OP 8107; Bids for Powderhorn Part Art Restoration Project
- OP 8108; Bids for Ductile Iron Pipe
- OP 8109; Bids for Target Center Walk-In Coolers
April 27th through May 1st, 2015
- OP 8098; Bids for Minneapolis Convention Center Railing Enhancements Proect
- OP 8105; Bids for Minneapolis Convention Center Exhibit Hall Entry Fronts Project
- OP 8110; Bids for the Target Center Elevator Modernization
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
To be added to the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office bidders list, follow the Bidder's List Application or call (612) 673-2500.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated Apr 1, 2015