Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
FORMAL BIDS (Official Publications)
February 27th through March 3rd, 2017
- OP 8402; Bids for Reinforced Concrete Pipe
- OP 8403; Bids for Concrete Access Structures
- OP 8404; Bids for 4th Street SE Reconstruction Projects
- OP 8405; Bids for Soils, Seeds, Fertilizers, and Plant Protectants
- OP 8406; Bids for Drain Pipe Repairs at Parking Ramp "A"
- OP 8407; Bids for Fire Stations Roof Replacement Project
- OP 8409; Bids for Drain Line Utility Access Vaults
March 6th through March 10th, 2017
- OP 8410; Bids for Asbestos Abatement and Lead-Based Paint Removal at Filter Plant
- OP 8411; Bids for Anderson School Crossing and Trail, Intersection and Crosswalk Improvements
- OP 8412; Bids for Parking Access and Revenue Control System Upgrades
March 13th through March 17th, 2017
- OP 8384; Bids for Minneapolis Convention Center Wayfinding Signage Project
- OP 8413; Bids for Minneapolis Convention Center Bathroom Mirror Replacement Project
- OP 8414; Bids for Displacement Cold Water Meters
- OP 8418; Bids for Three (3) Natural Gas Fired Burners
March 20th through March 24th, 2017
- OP 8415; Bids for Nicollet Island Pump Station
- OP 8416; Bids for Seward Bicycle Boulevard - S.P. 141-591-012, MN Proj. No. TA 2717 (116)
- OP 8419; Bids for Anhydrous Ammonia and Aqua Ammonia
- OP 8420; Bids for 2017 Public Tree and Stump Removal and Disposal
- OP 8421; Rebid for Portable Restrooms
March 27th through March 31st, 2017
- OP 8422; Bids for Cleaning of the Large Diameter Sanitary Sewer System
- OP 8423; Bids for Variable Message Signs and Communication Hardware
April 3rd through April 7th, 2017
- OP 8421; Bids for Crane Carrier OE Parts and Services
- OP 8424; Bids for Fire Station No. 15 Floor Reconstruction and Remodeling Project
- OP 8425; Bids for Utility Improvements at the Theodore Wirth Park
April 10th through April 14th, 2017
- OP 8426; Bids For Lake Calhoun / BDE MAKA SKA & Lake Harriet Trail & Access Improvements
- OP 8427; Bids For Cleaning of the Large Diameter Storm Sewer System
- OP 8430; Re-Bid For Three (3), Natural Gas Fired Burners
April 17th through April 21st, 2017
- OP 8428; Bids For MBC - Life Safety Stages 22 and 23 Remodeling Project
- OP 8432; Bids For Fencing Project At Robert's Bird Sanctuary
April 24th through April 28th, 2017
- OP 8431; Bids for Core Services to include Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC and Painting
- OP 8433; Bids for 2017 Concrete Pavement Rehabilitation
May 1st through May 5th, 2017
May 8th through May 12th, 2017
- None at this time
May 15th though May 19th, 2017
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
To be added to the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office bidders list, follow the Bidder's List Application or call (612) 673-2500.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated Apr 24, 2017