Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
Formal Bids (Official Publications)
June 18th through June 22nd
- OP 8571; Bid For Telecommunications PBX Equipment and Maintenance
- OP 8594; Bids For Excavation, Hauling & Disposal of Contaminated Soils
June 25th through June 29th
- None at this time
July 2nd through July 6th
July 9th through July 13th
- OP 8600; Bids For City of Minneapolis, Warehouse Renovation Project
- OP 8601; Re-Bid For Sheridan Memorial Park Improvements
- OP 8602; Bids For Water Utility Transmission Valves
- OP 8573; Bids For MCC Lighting Renovation Project
- OP 8597; Bids For Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board: ADA Improvements - Accessible Routes at Multiple Parks
July 16th through July 20th
July 23rd through July 27th
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated Jun 22, 2018