Official Publication Invitations
Listed below are the sealed formal bids that are currently open through the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office. The links below include a copy of the bid package. If the bid package is too complex, too large or contains plans and blue prints, only Call for Bids will be on this site. It will indicate where and how a complete copy of the bid can be obtained.
If a bid package is downloaded from this site, it is the bidder's responsibility to check this site for any addendums to the bid. An OP Bid Tab will be emailed to all vendors submitting a bid that includes an email address. Learn more about the Sealed Bid Process.
Documents below require the free Adobe Reader.
Formal Bids (Official Publications)
March 19th through March 23rd
- OP 8542; Bids For 2018 Tree And Stump Removal And Disposal
- OP 8541; Bids For Kenwood Community Center Pipe Repair And Interior Improvements
- OP 8543; RE- Bid For Bridge No. 93835 Rehabilitation Project
- OP 8544; Bids For 61st Street West Reconstruction Project
March 26th through March 30th
- OP 8525; Bids For One (1) Zamboni 552AC Ice Resurfacer Machine
- OP 8545; Bids For Wading Pool Improvements at Logan Park
- OP 8546; Bids For Sheridan Memorial Park Soil Remediation
- OP 8547; Bids For Sodium Hydroxide
April 2nd through April 6th
- OP 8549; Bids For Fuller Park Recreation Center, HVAC Improvement Project
- OP 8550; Bids For Liquid Chlorine
- OP 8552; Bids For Water Park And Pool Services
- OP 8553; Bids For Sand, Soil, Aggregate and RIP Rap
- OP 8555; Bids For Catch Basin And Manhole Repairs
April 9th through April 13th
- OP 8548; Bids For MCC Kitchen Ductwork Replacement Project
- OP 8556; Bids For Minneapolis Squad Car Upfitting Kits
- OP 8557; Bids For Roof Replacement And Structural Repairs At Longfellow Recreation Center
- OP 8558; Bids For 14th Avenue South Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project
To access a bid package, follow the instructions in the Call for Bid/Invitation to Bid accessed in the above links.
To be added to the City of Minneapolis Procurement Office bidders list, follow the Bidder's List Application or call (612) 673-2500.
Information about how to return your bid response will be included in the bid package. All bids are due at the City of Minneapolis - Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, unless stated otherwise. your bid response must be received and time stamped in the Procurement Office by 10:00 AM, local time, to be considered.
Please Note: The City of Minneapolis does not accept fax bids on Official Publications.
Last updated Mar 23, 2018