Minneapolis Health Department

Public Service Center
250 S. 4th. Street, Room 510
Minneapolis, MN 55415
(612) 673-2301

Submit permits in-person
at the customer service
counter on 3rd floor of
Public Service Center.

Directions & Parking for
Public Service Center

City of Minneapolis Health Department - Youtube Page City of Minneapolis Health Department - Twitter Page City of Minneapolis Health Department - Facebook page

Pollution Control Annual Registration

Minneapolis Environmental Services sends out an annual registration to business owners, property owners and land lords in the City of Minneapolis.

This is a registration for any equipment in businesses and buildings that does create or potentially creates pollution. This is commonly referred to as an impact fee.

See the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.

There are several local non-profits and agencies that can provide assistance in improving energy efficiency, which in turn may reduce your annual registration cost.

Pollution Control Annual Registration (PCAR) Ordinance Amendments

The City of Minneapolis Health Department has amended the PCAR registration fees as identified in Title 3 Chapters 46, 47, 48, 50 and 54 and Title 13 Chapter 261 - License Fees Generally and Appendix J, License Fee Schedule of the Minneapolis Code of Ordinances.

A public hearing before the Health, Environment & Community Engagement Committee of the City Council has held on March 21, 2016 at 1.30 p.m. in the Council Chambers, Room 317 in Minneapolis City Hall located at 350 5th St S.

To file a complaint

To file a complaint regarding air quality, odors, noise, water pollution, illegal dumping, chemical spills or any complaint regarding an environmental ordinance or permit violation, call Minneapolis 311 or complete the Environmental Management Online Complaint Form. If you recognize a situation that is an immediate threat to life or property, dial 911 for immediate assistance.

Minneapolis Health Department Logo



Should you require a reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate, or information in an alternative format, please contact 612-673-2301. 

Para asistencia 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500


Last updated Jan 25, 2017



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32