Career Training Assistance
Career Training Assistance is a comprehensive process to determine appropriate training options for low-income Minneapolis residents based on vocational assessments, career research, counseling, career-decision making, and school selection.
Individual selection for this program is determined by the Minneapolis Employment and Training.
- City of Minneapolis residency
- Documented low-income status
- An appropriate education plan
- Not enrolled in Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- Willingness to work immediately after completion of training
There are limited funds and many eligible applicants for this program. Being eligible and applying does not guarantee that you will receive funds.
Contact Minneapolis Employment and Training community provider partner Jewish Family and Children’s Services to apply - Leah Temkin, 952-417-2108.
Last updated Jul 15, 2014