RENEW Minneapolis prepares Minneapolis jobseekers for in-demand careers, aligning training with sustainable economic development.
RENEW Minneapolis, a program of Minneapolis Employment and Training, prepares Minneapolis jobseekers for in-demand careers, aligning training and employment services with sustainable economic development.
Construction Career Fair
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Training funds are available for residents of Minneapolis for careers in:
- Building Systems Management
- Renewable Energy
- Transportation and Logistics
To qualify for RENEW Minneapolis candidates must:
- Reside in Minneapolis
- Are at least 18 Years of Age
- Meet Program Income Eligibility Guidelines
- Work with a designated Employment Service Providing Agency
For additional information, contact Marie Larson at 612-673-5292
Last updated Aug 7, 2014