STEP-UP Summer Jobs Program
STEP-UP is a summer job program for Minneapolis youth ages 14-21. Youth must complete a competitive application process and work readiness training to be considered for a position with the STEP-UP program. Youth ages 14-21 are offered a paid internship experience and matched with positions at local businesses.
- Is a summer jobs program for Minneapolis youth between ages 14-21
- Connects you to great paid jobs you can't find on your own
- Provides job training and real work experience to build your resume
- Helps you gain important professional skills on the job
- Links you to adult professionals in many career fields
- Helps you earn up to $2,000 for the summer
How to Apply
The STEP-UP Application for summer 2014 will be posted here on December 16, 2013. The application will be open until February 21, 2014.
Learn more about the program from previous STEP-UP Interns:
Stay in Touch!
Last updated Dec. 4, 2013