Minneapolis Employment and Training
- Minneapolis Employment and Training Youth Programs (pdf)
- Step Up: Summer jobs for Minneapolis youth ages 14-21
- Minneapolis Youth Works: Helps youth and young adults learn academic life and work skills, identify career paths, and achieve meaningful employment.
- 2019 Employment & Opportunity Guide for Minneapolis Youth
- Everything you need to apply for a job (pdf)
- PEACE: Pathways to Emergency and Academy Career Experiences
- Career Pathways Trainings offer job seekers free or low-cost, accelerated trainings that prepare them for careers in high demand job sectors including Healthcare, IT, Public Safety and the Trades.
- Minneapolis Works: Provides Minneapolis jobseekers with personalized career guidance, skills training, and job search services.
- Dislocated Worker Program: Comprehensive career counseling services for individuals who have lost their job through no fault of their own. For adults ages 18 or older.
- WIOA Adult: Individualized career counseling services for adults looking to improve, update, or gain new employment skills.
Job Training and Hiring Events
- 2019 Teen Job and Opportunity Fair
- NEW – 911 Telecommunicator Training
- Apprenticeships in the Metro Area (pdf)
- TechHire: Aimed at preparing jobseekers to do programming, coding and other IT-related functions
- City of Minneapolis Job Seeker Bulletin: Learn about available job training and skills enhancement programs and upcoming hiring events through a bi-monthly e-newsletter. Read archived copies online.
Last updated Sep 13, 2019