Community Planning & Economic Development
Minneapolis Homes Developer Profile: Jenny Kuria
Jenny Kuria, founder and CEO of Jenny Investments LLC and Amani Construction & Renovations LLC, at the completed home tour on Sept. 21, 2018. (Source: The City of Minneapolis)
With the complete rehabilitation of 3210 Morgan Ave N and 3234 Humboldt Ave N, Jenny Kuria has rehabbed and sold her fifth Minneapolis Homes REHAB project and has completed her first new construction home that uses City of Minneapolis project financing. The Minneapolis Homes REHAB program helps build vibrant neighborhoods by acquiring vacant and boarded 1-4 unit residential properties, preparing them for sale, and then competitively marketing the properties to responsible developers for rehabilitation, with a preference for creating homeownership opportunities.
Founder and CEO of Jenny Investments LLC and Amani Construction & Renovations LLC, Jenny has renovated over 50 home projects throughout the Twin Cities during the past decade. Born in Kenya, Jenny came with her daughter and son to Minnesota over 15 years ago to make a new life for her family.
Latest News from CPED
- City of Minneapolis Receives Gold Award of Excellence in Economic Development from the International Economic Development Council, 10/25/18 (PDF)
- Discover Minneapolis Manufacturing! Tour H&B Elevators and Unison Comfort Technologies, 10/1/2018 (PDF)
- Discover a New Career at the Northside Community Job and Resource Fair, 9/14/18 (PDF)
- Energy Business Technical Assistance Program (E-TAP) Offers Small Businesses Energy Cost-Saving Resources, 9/13/18 (PDF)
- Annual STEP-UP Mock Interviews to Provide Job Interview Experience to Over 1,500 Minneapolis Youth, 3/26/18 (PDF)
Last updated Nov 9, 2018