Minneapolis Homes purpose is to reduce property vacancy, create new housing units, and sustain homeownership in the City of Minneapolis.
Sign up for our newsletter
- Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance
- Owner-Occupied Home Improvement Products
- Development Assistance
- Home Ownership Works
Residential Property Development Opportunities
- City-owned Vacant Lots for Sale (BUILD)
- City-owned Vacant Structures for Sale (REHAB)
- City-sponsored Move-in Ready Homes (BUY)
- Homebuyer preparation to purchase courses
- Financial Wellness- Budgeting and credit information courses (PDF)
- D-Tap (Small Developers Training)
For more information contact Minneapolis Homes.
Last updated Dec 5, 2018