Community Planning & Economic Development
Business Profile: Clockwork
Left to right: Clockwork, located at 1153 16th Avenue SE, adds an artistic aspect to the neighborhood, decorative conference room, Clockwork's stage, an open and welcoming conference room. (Source: The City of Minneapolis.
The experience design and technology agency, Clockwork, is a results-driven and innovative company. Much like their name suggests, they are collaborative, effective, and reliable partners – helping their clients’ businesses and digital offerings run smoothly. Clockwork was founded in 2002 with the notion that great work and great lives can co-exist, which translated into the balanced, positive work environment for which they are known.
Clockwork’s solutions achieve transformative results for their clients. Their work falls into a few broad categories: consulting, strategic direction, and digital implementation. They create and implement enterprise-scale digital strategies, establish tools and processes for organizational change, and design and develop digital products. Along the way, they work closely with clients to value technology and see the opportunities in broad digital culture adaption.
In 2013, Clockwork received a 2% loan from the City to assist with the renovation and equipping of their new facility at 1153 16th Avenue SE. The new, larger location expanded their work space by adding several collaborative work rooms, a small stage, and a large gathering area. These additions both increase the amount of creative work space, and allow Clockwork to host community and mission-based events.
Last year when the City started the process to replace its public website and content management system, Clockwork submitted a bid to manage the project and provide strategic guidance, and they successfully won. Now, Clockwork is helping the City take inventory of its existing website and content, and determining the best steps and strategies to develop a brand new, more dynamic, user friendly and ADA- accessible website going forward to better serve Minneapolis.
Latest News from CPED
- Annual STEP-UP Mock Interviews to Provide Job Interview Experience to Over 1,500 Minneapolis Youth, 3/26/18 (PDF)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul team selected for new national anti-displacement policy network, 3/23/18 (PDF)
- Minneapolis Music History Project Captures Important Places, Structures, and Buildings in the City to Fully Understand the History of Music in Minneapolis, 3/19/18 (PDF)
- North Minneapolis Based Wirth Co-op to Celebrate Grand Opening on Thursday, October 26 (pdf)
- Minneapolis Seward Neighborhood Named One of 15 Great Places in America by the American Planning Association, 10/4/17 (pdf)
Last updated Apr 16, 2018