Community Planning & Economic Development
Business Profile: Mrs. Sano All-Inclusive Nanny Services
Left to right, top to bottom: Mrs. Sano Daniel, white board fun, Nanny Pamela Whittaker and sleepy baby, Mrs. Sano with some of her young friends. (Source: Mrs. Sano All-Inclusive Nanny Services)
Sano Daniels’ love for children has become a growing business. 16 years ago, while raising her own four children, Sano became a Licensed Day Care Provider in her Near North home. Over the years, she also became a crisis nursery provider and does respite care for kids with special needs. Her work took on a new dimension when she began caring for the children of a professional athlete. As word traveled, she became the team’s official nanny during home games and even traveled with some families during away games and vacations.
After years of her business growing, and with more requests than she and her daughter, Jada, could juggle, a friend referred Sano to City of Minneapolis Business Technical Assistance Provider (B-TAP), NEON (Northside Economic Opportunity Network) for assistance. With help on everything from creating a business plan, logo and calling cards to setting up a website and finding subcontractors to hire, Mrs. Sano All-Inclusive Nanny Services was born in 2016. Along with nanny services, light housekeeping, overnight care and nanny vacation assistance, Sano has plans to offer transportation service, more sub-contractors and nanny services at other large Minneapolis events..
Latest News from CPED
- City of Minneapolis STEP-UP Youth Employment Program Announces 2017 Employer, Intern and Supervisor of the Year Awards at Year-end Celebration, 8/17/17 (pdf)
- STEP-UP End of Summer Event Celebrates Professional Skills and Workforce Experience Gained by 1,600 Minneapolis Youth Aged 14-21, 8/15/17 (pdf)
- City of Minneapolis and Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board Launch Six Interactive Map Tours That Make it Easy to Explore Public Art in the City, 8/15/17 (pdf)
- Heather Worthington Named New Director of Long Range Planning for City of Minneapolis Department of Community Planning and Economic Development, 7/28/17 (pdf)
- Walking Tour of STEP-UP South Minneapolis Worksites Will Offer Elected Officials and Program Partners a Glimpse into Interns' Experience on the Job, 7/28/17 (pdf)
Last updated Sep 15, 2017