Community Planning & Economic Development
Connecting the Dots: Unearth a New Adventure with Destination Northeast
Destination Northeast is an initiative launched by the Northeast Minneapolis Chamber that utilizes digital and on-line tools to help connect visitors and residents to the experiences Northeast Minneapolis has to offer. This unique approach helps bring attention to local businesses and introduces people to some of the many adventures and experiences.
There is always something to explore in this unique part of the city: restaurants, art galleries, breweries, performance spaces, distilleries, and much more. Destination Northeast is an experience specific website and mobile app with mapping capabilities which can assist people on their Northeast adventures, helping them connect the dots.
Destination Northeast is made possible with grant funding provided by the City of Minneapolis Great Streets Neighborhood Business District Program and in partnership with the Northeast Minneapolis Chamber.
Latest News from CPED
- Annual STEP-UP Mock Interviews to Provide Job Interview Experience to Over 1,500 Minneapolis Youth, 3/26/18 (PDF)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul team selected for new national anti-displacement policy network, 3/23/18 (PDF)
- Minneapolis Music History Project Captures Important Places, Structures, and Buildings in the City to Fully Understand the History of Music in Minneapolis, 3/19/18 (PDF)
- North Minneapolis Based Wirth Co-op to Celebrate Grand Opening on Thursday, October 26 (pdf)
- Minneapolis Seward Neighborhood Named One of 15 Great Places in America by the American Planning Association, 10/4/17 (pdf)
Last updated Jun 8, 2018