Request a Certified Copy of Council Record

Note: For public access, fees and other associated charges will apply. For further information, please see: Minneapolis Data Charge Guidelines.

Use this form to ensure fast, accurate service and avoid duplicate requests.

  1. Make your request after Council approval and publication; allow two business days to complete the request.
  2. Submit one request per official act.
  3. Complete all sections of the form; be sure to include address if you want it mailed to you.
  4. Email any questions to the City Clerk.

Last updated Mar 4, 2019



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Salary Compliance Notice:
State statute 471.701; Notice of Salary Compliance, requires that the City post for not less than 90 days
the job title of the three highest paid employees along with their base salary. For 2018 these were:
1. City Attorney, $186,490
2. Assistant City Coordinator Convention Center, $183,600
3. Director Public Works, $181,191


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo