Ways & Means Committee
Exercises primary oversight of enterprise financial policies, procedures, and budget; makes recommendations on the expenditure of public funds; and is responsible for reviewing and approving recommendations submitted by the Minneapolis Board of Appeal & Equalization for the classification and valuation of property within the city.
Members: Warsame (chair); Fletcher (vice-chair); Cunningham; Jenkins; Johnson; and Palmisano
Meetings: Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. in the second week of the Council cycle
Reporting Departments & Divisions:
- City Assessor
- Finance & Property Services Department
- Minneapolis Convention Center
Related Boards & Commissions:
- Board of Appeal & Equalization
- Capital Long-Range Improvements Committee (CLIC)
- Meet Minneapolis
- City Attorney: Erik Nilsson
- Committee Coordinator: Peggy Menshek
Find meeting dates and agendas in the Legislative Information Management System.
Last updated Dec 27, 2018