Housing Policy & Development
Exercises primary oversight of all policy related to health, safety and affordability of housing and oversees all matters related to homelessness prevention, Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS (HOPWA), housing finance, and residential real estate development, redevelopment, and residential land sales.
Members: Gordon (chair); Ellison (vice-chair); Reich; Goodman; Bender; and Schroeder
Meetings:Wednesdays at 1:30 p.m. in the first week of the Council cycle
Reporting Departments & Divisions:
- Community Planning & Economic Development – Housing Policy & Development
- Regulatory Services
- Health Department – Environmental Programs
Related Boards & Commissions
- Minneapolis Public Housing Authority
- City Attorneys: Nikki Newman, Shelley Roe
- Committee Coordinator: Irene Kasper
Find meeting dates and agendas in the Legislative Information Management System.
Last updated Aug 15, 2019