How to Apply
Please review the Application Guide before applying and follow all instructions.
You must upload all the following items with the application:
- Resume (including education and relevant course work, skills, languages spoken, unpaid experience, volunteer experience, work history, and accomplishments [i.e. honors, awards, etc.]).
- Unofficial transcript labeled with your student information (i.e. name, major, etc.).
- Essay: In a 1-2 page, 1.5 spaced essay, please describe how you have exhibited each of the below qualifications in your personal, academic, or professional journey. This is NOT a cover letter. Please answer each essay question in a separate paragraph. The completed essay must be uploaded under the attachment type "Other" in the online application.
- Cultural Competency: The ability to understand, appreciate and interact with persons from cultures and/or belief systems other than one's own.
- Altruism: Cares about other people and their needs without regard for their own needs and thinks about other groups who have a stake or interest in various projects, initiatives, or activities.
- Teamwork/Collaboration: Take a broad view of the team concept and considers values, opinions, and preferences of other group members in completing tasks and in decision making.
- Resiliency/Adaptability: Shows resiliency in the face of obstacles, setback and other sources of stress; gets back up and moves forward. Adapts well to changing conditions and recognizes when changes in priorities, direction or the pace of activities appear necessary.
Please remember to answer all supplemental questions within the application.
Last updated Dec 13, 2017