Office of Police Conduct Review
The Office of Police Conduct Review (OPCR) is a neutral agency that investigates allegations of police misconduct made to the City of Minneapolis.
The Office of Police Conduct Review promotes adherence to the highest standard of police conduct and fosters mutual respect between the Minneapolis Police Department and the community it serves by fairly, objectively, and neutrally investigating complaints that allege misconduct by Minneapolis Police officers.
To embed significant positive cultural changes in interactions between police officers and the community that will enhance and retain mutual respect and compassion.
- Assuring that police services are delivered in a lawful and nondiscriminatory manner
- Providing the public meaningful participatory oversight of police misconduct
- Investigating complaints of misconduct on the part of officers of the Minneapolis Police Department
OPCR Fact Sheets
- OPCR Fact Sheet
- PCOC Fact Sheet
- Police Corrective Action in Minneapolis
- How State Law Affects Civilian Oversight
Last updated Jun 8, 2018