Affirmative Action Planning
- the contract is in excess of $50,000, or
- an amended contract results in a cumulative value in excess of $50,000.
- Please see the Affirmative Action Plan Guidebooks linked below.
- AAPs may be submitted via e-mail, fax or U.S. mail. Please not submit bound or stapled paperwork.
- AAPs approved by MDCR expire three (3) years after the date of approval.
- The AAP is subject to periodic review by CCD.
- MDCR will accept current AAPs approved by:
- the Minnesota Department of Human Rights (MDHR),
- the Minnesota Mechanical Contractors Association (MMCA),
- the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) and
- the City of St. Paul.
- Company must provide MDCR with a copy of the AAP and corresponding certificate of compliance from the approving agency.
- A copy of the AAP and certificate of compliance may be submitted via e-mail, fax or U.S. mail. Please do not submit bound or stapled paperwork.
Affirmative Action Plan Guidebooks
Last updated Jul 18, 2014