Labor Standards Enforcement DivisionThe Labor Standards Enforcement Division (LSED) oversees compliance with the City’s Sick and Safe Time Ordinance. The work of the division is performed in support of the City wide goal of One Minneapolis with a focus on resident safety, well-being, and prosperity.
- Offers culturally specific education and outreach to employees
- Educates employers on their requirements and obligations
- Provides technical assistance to employers
- Investigates complaints
- Conducts workplace audits
- Oversees compliance reporting
Last updated Apr 7, 2017