Public Works will be reconstructing, resurfacing, adding pedestrian and bike improvements, and more to the streets of Minneapolis this year. See more information about the projects being done in 2018 below, and explore the individual project pages linked on the left.
Current Project Highlights
- 10th Avenue Southeast Bridge Rehabilitation
- 37th Avenue Northeast Resurfacing
- 61st Street West Reconstruction
- Broadway Street Northeast Reconstruction
- Downtown to Crosstown I-94 Transit Access
- Emerson and Fremont Avenues North Pedestrian Improvements
- Hennepin - Uptown Reconstruction
- Marquette and 2nd Avenue South Concrete Repair
- Mid-City Industrial Area Reconstruction
- ...and more.
About CIP Projects
Capital Improvement Projects by the City of Minneapolis are funded projects that maintain and improve city infrastructure, primarily to street paving and resurfacing, sidewalk, bridge, traffic control & street lighting improvements, bikeway & pedestrian walkway improvements, sewers & water infrastructure, and more. CIP projects are reviewed and approved annually by the mayor and City Council.
Last updated May 18, 2018