Interested in becoming an Evaluator?
Things to know:
- Evaluators are not City Employees, they are private contractors licensed by the City.
- Evaluators set their own prices.
- The City does not find work for evaluators.
- Evaluators need to have certification before being able to take the exam.
- Evaluators need to pass the exam before becoming licensed.
- Evaluators need to take continuing education to keep up their license.
- Evaluators can not be City employees.
Licensing and Exams
The next exam has not been scheduled yet. The exam was last given in October, 2011.
Please review the requirements below. Obtain the proper certification, education, and traning now to be eligible to take the exam the next time it is given.
Evaluation Guidelines & Ordinances
Evaluator Guidelines (9/2008)
Look up Minneapolis Code of Ordinances:
Chapter 244 is Housing Maintenance Code
Chapter 248 is Truth in Sale of Housing
Chapter 250 is Condo Conversions/Truth in Housing
Last updated Mar. 22, 2012