City of Minneapolis Assessor’s Office
Comment on the proposed 2015 City budget
6:05 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 10
Room 317 of City Hall
350 South 5th Street
You can also submit your comments online.
In our continuing effort to provide accurate and timely information to the residents of the City of Minneapolis, you can get:
- Property Information Online - to view your property characteristics.
- Neighborhood Sales Finder - to search home sales in your area.
- Property Tax Estimator -to see an approximate estimate of this year’s property taxes.
We are committed to providing better access to information. Browse this site for basic information about:
- Property taxes, Market valuation, and Homesteading
- Notices you receive from this office
- How to appeal the assessed value of your property
If you do not find the information you need on this site, please contact the Assessor’s Office by phone or email above.
If you feel a mistake has been made in valuing your property, we encourage you to contact our office. We can review the property characteristics and appraisal methods used to determine your most recent assessed value. Our knowledgeable staff is available to assist you.
- Board of Appeal and Equalization
- Hennepin County Appeal Process
- Hennepin County Property Information Search
- Minneapolis PropertyInfo
- Special Assessments
Last updated Nov 25, 2014