Veteran applications

Use the homestead exclusion application form if you are a veteran with a disability.

What to know

What you need

  • Official military discharge papers (United States Government Form DD214 or other) to verify that you have been honorably discharged.
  • Any forms that verify your service-connected disability status as certified by the VA.

Deadline to apply

  • Submit your application by July 1.
  • If you're approved, the reduced taxable market value will be applied to next year's payable taxes.

Complete the form

  • Select the percentage that matches your U.S. Veterans Affairs (VA) disability rating.

Contacts for discharge or disability status information