Disabled veterans and their family members may qualify for additional benefits.
$150,000 market value exclusion details
You must be an honorably-discharged veteran with:
- 70–99% temporary or permanent service-connected disability, or
- 100% service-connected disability not considered permanent
$300,000 market value exclusion details
You must be one of the following.
- Honorably discharged veteran with:
- 100% service-connected disability, and 100% permanent service-connected disability, or
- 100% unemployability, regardless of disability percentage
- Surviving spouse of a service member/veteran who:
- Was permanently and totally disabled
- Died while serving honorably in active service
- Died and and you are receiving Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC)
- Family caregiver of a veteran with a disability