Redistricting Advisory Group application
Before you begin
- View the duties and requirements for the position. Read the position description.
- Fill out the application.
- Use the online form below or download and fill out the PDF version of the application at the bottom of this page. These forms are the same - please only submit one.
- Submit your application before 11:59 pm on June 24, 2021.
Your application may contain public information
Some of the information on this form is public data under the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minn. Stat. Chapter 13.
We are requesting the information on this form so that the appointing authority can make informed decisions about who should be appointment to the Advisory Group for Minneapolis Redistricting. You are not required to provide information for every field on the application; however, if you do not answer all the questions, we may reject the application or select another candidate.
The data on this form will be maintained by the City of Minneapolis or the Minneapolis Charter Commission. We will keep it in accordance with the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act. The non-public portions of the form will be available to:
- People working for the City.
- The Minneapolis Charter Commission whose work assignments reasonably require access.
- Others, through a valid court order.